Here is a collection of our most requested forms and publications.

Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. All U.S. employers must properly complete Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States. This includes both citizens and noncitizens. Both employees and employers must complete the form.

Federal Form W-4. Each employee must complete Form W-4 so that your employer can withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay. You should complete a new Form W-4 each year and when your financial situation changes.

State Withholding Forms. Each state is different in terms of tax rates and how they tax employees. Select your state from the list below to access your state’s withholding form. Select your state >

IRS Publication 15, Circular E, Employer’s Tax Guide

IRS Publication 15-A, Employer’s Supplemental Tax Guide 

IRS Publication 15-B, Employer’s Tax Guide to Fringe Benefits

IRS Publication 15-T, Federal Income Tax Withholding Methods

Federal Form W-9. Each independent contractor needs to complete Form W-9 so that non-employee compensation paid to them can be properly reported to the IRS.

Federal Form 1040-ES. Individuals use this form to figure and pay their estimated tax. You pay estimated tax on income that is not subject to withholding, such as self-employment income (independent contractor income), interest, rents, etc. In addition, if you do not elect voluntary withholding, you should make estimated tax payments on other taxable income, such as unemployment compensation and the taxable part of your social security benefits.

IRS Publication 1779 Independent Contractor or Employee?

Form 4361, Application for Exemption from Self-Employment Tax. Licensed, ordained ministers can choose to complete this form to become exempt from self-employment tax. To get the exemption, the minister will need to file this form with the IRS and receive confirmation from the IRS that the exemption has been granted. The minister will be subject to self-employment tax until the exemption is granted.

Housing Allowance Calculation Form

IRS Publication 1828 Tax Guide for Churches & Religious Organizations

IRS Publication 517 Social Security and Other Information for Members of the Clergy and Religious Workers

IRS Publication 557 Tax-Exempt Status for Your Organization

IRS Publication 561 Determining the Value of Donated Property